2019 iPhones may look familiar | The Apple Core

The latest rumors suggest only one of three new iPhone models could get a significant design change from the 2018 lineup.

Is the iPhone X coming back from the dead? https://youtu.be/moUDXNOV5eg

Subscribe to CNET: https://www.youtube.com/user/cnettv
Check out our playlists: https://www.youtube.com/user/CNETTV/playlists
Download the new CNET app: https://cnet.app.link/GWuXq8ExzG
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cnet
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cnet
Follow us on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2icCYYm

#Apple #iPhoneX #applenews

41 thoughts on “2019 iPhones may look familiar | The Apple Core

• December 14, 2018 at 04:25

I know I would like to reach the core of something and isn't anything related to Apple.

• December 14, 2018 at 04:25

They should make the NOTCH 1000% bigger. Or how about a NOTCH in the middle of the screen.

• December 14, 2018 at 04:29

If this is the case I will not be upgrading. I normally upgrade every year but this last iPhone I was not impressed at all. This is a terrible move on Apple if no change for 2019

• December 14, 2018 at 04:33

Perhaps we'll see a complete redesign in 2020 or 2021….

• December 14, 2018 at 04:37

Bruh 5g is already in China for 3 months

• December 14, 2018 at 04:43

Qualcomm Modems are still superior to Intel Modems. Apple isn't known for quick design changes either. Small incremental changes to design while charging more for these small changes…

• December 14, 2018 at 04:45

Apple should really add 5G in the new iPhones because their sales are not that great and should add some of those features from the Qualcomm chip.

• December 14, 2018 at 04:52

Would be interested in hearing the same about MacBooks and iPads

• December 14, 2018 at 05:01

At the end who cares how many iPhones Apple has sold.. is not like we’re getting any commission if they doing good or not 🤷🏻‍♂️

• December 14, 2018 at 05:03

Same shit different pile. It will not stop may from lining up for hours, just to pay thousands for the same shit.

• December 14, 2018 at 05:14

Better battery, Support 5G, real nfc function

• December 14, 2018 at 05:22

The next generation iPhone will be named as iPhone X1 and X1 Plus.

• December 14, 2018 at 05:24

Not a fan of in screen finger print , because it can causes finger print privacy leak

• December 14, 2018 at 05:47

If you include the iPhone 8, Apple retained the same design for 4 years.
    There's no immediate need for the iPhone to go thru another design change so soon.

• December 14, 2018 at 05:50

Foldable phone…..waste of f**** breath and time. It will join 3D printing, 3D TV, VR, and Siri in the club of over hyped novelty BS.

• December 14, 2018 at 05:54

Apple is a Joke. I switched to android One Plus 6T and not looking back. ✌️🍎

• December 14, 2018 at 05:55

Apple's main concern is security, onscreen fingerprint Sensor is not that secure!!

• December 14, 2018 at 05:58

Are people asking for finger readers and face detection? Who gives a crap. I haven’t bought a new phone since the 6s. I can’t figure out one thing the new phones do that would change my life.

• December 14, 2018 at 06:06

Why do you only talk about things Samsung or other companies develop first. Fandroids like you always talk about things android companies do first, but ignore that a lot of times Apple does it better? iPhone 7 vs. S7 edge for example, the edge came out first and everyone talked about the waterproofing, but apple nearly doubled it according to a lot of tests (this is ignoring standards). Similar situation to stuff like RAM and processing power. Sure apples RAM should technically suck, but it doesn’t because iOS optimizes it so well. Same thing with processing power. The A12 isn’t actually as good as it claims, but the OS brings it the extra mile. I also love how you emphasize how 3rd party companies make the parts, but blow off what apple develops.

• December 14, 2018 at 06:18

I mean the One Plus 6T is $600, has an under the screen finger print reader, face unlock, tiny notch, and did I mention it was $600?

• December 14, 2018 at 06:32

For real did she say that USB c doesn't make sense on the iPhone? Anyone please tell her that I don't wanna carry 3 different charges every time I leave home. One for my apple watch one for my iPad pro and one for my iPhone

• December 14, 2018 at 06:40

"2019 iPhones may look familiar" .. well everyone knew this in 2016 when they said redesigns are every 3 years … lol .. tell us something new CNET !!!