SeoBoost is a bright, eye-catching and minimalistic HTML template, that would be a perfect match for SEO companies, digital marketing agencies or any other corporate enterprises.
This template is designed considering all the requirements needed for a website of a given niche. The code of the template is very well formatted and commented, so when it comes to customizing it, there will surely be no problem with that.
The template welcomes a visitor with a bright full-width slider, so a really suitable slogan or motto will definitely be remembered by your clients!
Scrolling further you’ll see that the template has all the neccessary sections for becoming a highly functional website.These include the about section, testimonials, team section, pricing etc.
Besides that the template’s got multiple options for headers, footers, copyrights, breadcrumbs and side menus. It comes in light and dark versions, as well as wide and boxed layout variations. Features fonts from Google Fonts Library and FontAwesome icons!
Give this template a try and watch your business reach new heights! In case any further assistance is needed our support team is no further than a click away!
Use Visual Builder to create your own unique pages!
Main video presentation sections:
You can now use Visual Builder to create singlepage or multipage websites with no coding!
Main Visual Builder features:
- Drag’n’drop layout building and editing.
- Easy to create multipage and single page sites.
- Creating other pages based on existing saved page.
- Inline content editing.
- Easy-to-edit and customize predefined building blocks.
- Highlighted HTML source code editing.
- Project import and export.
- Drag’n’drop images upload.
- Easy page preview.
- Generating HTML files into your siteroot directory.
- Creating ZIP archive with all files needed for uploading onto production server.
- Webserver is not necessary.
Please NOTE: Visual Builder is not actual HTML editor. It also cannot modify existing HTML pages. Its main purpose is creating new pages with predefined building blocks.
- Bootstrap 3 based
- Clean and Valid Code
- Fully Responsive
- PSD included
- Boxed and Wide Layouts
- Light and Dark versions
- Extremely Customizable
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Tons of Shortcodes
- Well Documented
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Twitter Widget
- Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
- Fixed mobile menu toggler on single page version ("js/main.js" file)
Credits and Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template
Visual Builder scripts
- jquery-ui.min.js is a popular UI library for jQuery
- jquery.scrollbar.min.js is a jQuery plugin for custom scrollbar
- tinymce.min.js is a popular WYSIWYG editor
- dropzone.js is drag’n’drop file upload library
- bootstrap-select.min.js is s custom select for Twitter Bootstrap using button dropdown
- angular-bootstrap-select.js is a Angular module for select input elements
- angular-dropzone.js is a module for Angular to work with Dropzone lib
- angular-sanitize.min.js is a module for Angular to sanitize HTML code
- angular.ngStorage.min.js is a module for Angular to work with browser Local Storage
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.
You can find a list of used images in template documentation.