Joker from Persona 5 has been revealed as the first DLC character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

20 thoughts on “Super Smash Bros Ultimate x Persona 5 Full Reveal (with orchestra) | The Game Awards 2018

• December 7, 2018 at 07:52

┻━┻ ︵ \( °□° )/ ︵ ┻━┻

• December 7, 2018 at 17:13

WE NEVER SAW THIS COMING! (I've never played a persona game, i just know this is a meme)

• December 7, 2018 at 17:19

Ohh sure you put Joker from Persona anime and video game but not Goku

• December 7, 2018 at 17:31

I was on my way to pick this game up when the husband called me and told me the surprise. And now that this has happened, I do have a suggestion for another amazing character they can put in here, one who has recently emerged onto the Switch who has the power to put this over the top: They call him/her Dovahkiin!

Here me out on this:

The stage could be another huge one like the Great Temple from Legend of Zelda. Up top can be a big wide-open plains area (like by Whiterun) complete with random dragon attacks from above, the bottom half could be styled like a crypt or cavern complete with traps, draugr, spiders, etc. Tracks could include the Song of the Dragonborn, Watch the Skies, and a couple other amazing scores. Skins can include a male and female version in their canonized iron armor, Daedric armor, and Dragonbone sets (so 6 altogether), B-attacks can be the Flames, Frost, and Lightning spells, Smash attacks can be the weapons (dagger, sword, great sword), and the Final Smash can be the Unrelenting Force Shout; any character caught in the blast will be blown RIGHT off the stage!

• December 7, 2018 at 17:37

Only thing that would make me happy is Terry Bogard or someone like kyo kusanagi for smaaaash. But alas, you cant please everyone. And dispite many things, SNK simply isnt as big as they used to be in the world of fighting games, living in the shadow of street fighter it seems.

• December 7, 2018 at 17:45

After this anything is possible……. I can’t get OGRE it

• December 7, 2018 at 17:52

Whats this weeb shit?
    Looks like another Fire Emblem character

• December 7, 2018 at 18:08

It better have the pyramid stage song alongside all of the obvious picks

• December 7, 2018 at 18:13

my brother and i watched this last night and was in shock… we’re still in shock, disbelief, but so hyped.

• December 7, 2018 at 18:23

I thought DLC was going to be announced next year…I started crying when I saw it for the first time idk why