34 thoughts on “Devil May Cry 5 – Official Game Awards 2018 Trailer

• December 7, 2018 at 20:36

All right we all know Vergil is a villain in here since he basically ripped off Nero arm but
    1st-Did the main baddie in the trailer so like reboot Mundus
    2nd-Is V a fragment of Vergil soul or possibly posses some of his powers

• December 7, 2018 at 20:40

I can see woody harrelson playing Dante and the actor that plays Chase from House M.D. as Nero.

• December 7, 2018 at 20:43

Finally after all those slow paced games of this year we will be getting a an action packed game. CAN'T WAIT

• December 7, 2018 at 20:44

Wtf alot of games are getting announced but none of those are getting release

• December 7, 2018 at 20:58

they can put as many characters as they like, but no one will be cooler and more badass than Dante

• December 7, 2018 at 21:01

everything looks great and amazing and the characters except Dante, he looks like he was on hard drugs last couple of years

• December 7, 2018 at 21:02

So that was Nero devil trigger at the end OMFG and v is evil it's his voice as Uziel as that's his name after transforming completely and if you wanna know how I know it's V cause he's the only one not there fighting uziel at the end fight

• December 7, 2018 at 21:06

Well. After the disaster that is 4. I think I give up on this shit. All good things come to an end and if I've learned anything from playing repetitive game of the year 2018 it's that just because it looks pretty doesn't mean it plays accordingly. Fuck it all. Fuck it all to hell. Another legacy, butchered. Killing my childhood and any hope I have left, one day at a time.

• December 7, 2018 at 21:10

2:25 Dante has a picture of a pizza on his wall.

Just let that sink in.

• December 7, 2018 at 21:10

I hope it has good music. DMC killed it with Noisia

• December 7, 2018 at 21:11

Pretty Bad@$$ fighting skills. I gotta get game.😁👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

• December 7, 2018 at 21:19

V also has part of Vergil soul that's why he seems to have a devil trigger this is how he becomes Uziel at the end of the game taking in a demon or by Possessionfrom Vergil taking him over from within

• December 7, 2018 at 21:20

The australian chick better be playable (or at least DLC…)!

It is now a tie between Capcom and Obsidian for GOTY 19 gasp

• December 7, 2018 at 21:28

what about the microtransactions?