Red Dead Redemption 2 – SPOILER Chat

*SPOILERS*

Now that Red Dead Redemption 2 has been out for a couple weeks, Jake, Lucy, Mike, and Kallie discuss their overall thoughts on the game. Spoilers ahead.

25 thoughts on “Red Dead Redemption 2 – SPOILER Chat

• November 9, 2018 at 16:09

How long did it take you to beat Red Dead 2?

• November 9, 2018 at 16:09

Karen and Mary Beth seemed really pointless characters. But most of them I liked.

• November 9, 2018 at 16:28

GameSpot best game let's give it 9 and let's talk about it for 1 hour

• November 9, 2018 at 16:43

Sadie didn't die if you watch the credits they show scenes of her in John Marstons wedding

• November 9, 2018 at 17:10

if only they had of mentioned spoilers at the start of their review video, fuck you Kallie

• November 9, 2018 at 17:11

The eagle flies mission was my last straw. I couldn’t press the TNT and I delayed that mission until it was the last thing on the map. Even while doing it I tried to stretch it to see if there was a choice. I did not want to be apart of Dutch’s plan there.

• November 9, 2018 at 17:26

I felt like when Arthur found out he has tuberculosis, his priority was to protect the gang. And, then I think he wanted to bring Dutch back from the "dark side".

He knew he was dying, and wanted to see if he could save his friend.

That's the way I saw it anyway.

Also, Sadie, Charles, Arthur, Dutch, and Josea's characters were amazingly done imo.

• November 9, 2018 at 18:03

On the John, Arthur and Dutch front, one of my favourite moments is when Arthur insists Dutch let John and the family leave. And then, Dutch fixates on "he insists".

• November 9, 2018 at 18:31

Ay! Guy with the pink shirt.. 🗣MOST SENSE AT THE TABLE!!!

• November 9, 2018 at 19:30

It took me 5 days to beat RDR 2, 2 Saturday's and Sundays 1 monday.

• November 9, 2018 at 19:35

This is a great game from top to bottom, the story was great, the gameplay was epic, the characters were great, this is the best open World game I have ever played.

• November 9, 2018 at 19:46

Wait, where's Tamoor ..? Wasn't he super excited to play this game lol

• November 9, 2018 at 19:48

I think Bill is very lovable but then you find out he was basically an Native American killer. I was like come on bill.

• November 9, 2018 at 20:05

About getting the ceremonial items for rains fall, it wasn't too hard to stealth through the camp for me, but it did take a bit of waiting for soldiers to move out of the way