RAGE 2: Eden Assault – Extended Gameplay Reveal Trailer | QuakeCon 2018

Explosions. Vehicle combat. Explosions. Sick powers. Explosions. In addition to providing an extended look at the world of RAGE 2, the QuakeCon footage also showed off the game’s massive and monstrous convoys for the first time.

48 thoughts on “RAGE 2: Eden Assault – Extended Gameplay Reveal Trailer | QuakeCon 2018

• August 11, 2018 at 01:31

The Shatter Ability was hyped up just a tad! LOL
    Apart from the un original ability mechanics looks awesome.
    As long as the shooting mechanics feel and sound good you got my money!

• August 11, 2018 at 01:58

Bought RAGE day one and was an instant fan. But I never expected a sequel since I was so sure that it was mostly hated by the gaming masses. I'm glad I was wrong and I can't wait for RAGE 2.

• August 11, 2018 at 02:09

I’m still pretty mixed about playing this being a fan of the first game that was clamoring for a sequel. The direction here shown in most of the trailers haven’t really sold me yet and I think it has to do with the faction types shown off. HOWEVER I hope the game financially succeeds as I know the devs are putting a lot of work and effort into this sequel.

P.S. I LOVE that wing stick upgrade. That’s freakin badass!

• August 11, 2018 at 02:21

Eh… I just want Borderlands 3, Rage was eh and this looks like prettier eh.

Eh.

• August 11, 2018 at 03:05

No game studio does this kind of frenetic action better than ID. Looks like some crazy fun.

• August 11, 2018 at 03:05

I love that we are seeing motorbikes. After all what did they say at E3? if you can see it you can drive it? I think this looks even better then the E3 footage and that already had me pretty hyped. So I am looking forward to it. Seem Avelanche is bring what they learned with Mad Max to this game and I like it cause this kinda sounds like the sequel we likely won't get to mad max the game.

• August 11, 2018 at 03:12

Game looks cool but I'm not digging the goofy multi colored hair enemies at all. Makes the game look like a parody or something.

• August 11, 2018 at 04:34

"fans of the last game may remember him" yeah, all five of 'em…

• August 11, 2018 at 05:35

At least it looks like Rage 2 has a bit more of a distinct personality compared to the bland first game.

• August 11, 2018 at 05:46

People keep mentioning Mad Max and Borderlands, but no Bulletstorm? Shame. Bulletstorm seems like the best comparison gamplay wise (on foot, anyway).

• August 11, 2018 at 05:46

"Oh look; it's not Doom. Time to act like this doesn't look awesome 'cuz we dumb biased gamerz who dont like new things. Derrrrrrrrrrr."

• August 11, 2018 at 07:52

Fallout without the rpg elements. I'll get bored really fast.

• August 11, 2018 at 08:02

part of me thinks this looks cool and the other part thinks that it looks like a painfully mediocre sandbox shooter

• August 11, 2018 at 08:47

Game looks lit, way better than the first game. 👍👍. I can’t wait to tear up the wasteland mad max style. This looks
    Like mad max n doom had a baby. Rage 2, Spider-Man and Red dead 2 gonna be fya 🔥

• August 11, 2018 at 09:00

Mad max +doom (I think some of the guns are sharing assets) and a little bit of bullet storm. Looks to be a interesting mix.

• August 11, 2018 at 09:09

o boy i sure do love a clusterfuck of games just sewn together very very discreetly

• August 11, 2018 at 10:14

This narrator better be the voice of my character in the game. The voice just exudes attitude and badassery.

• August 11, 2018 at 10:23

look at gameplay on first minute – bamboo corridor, arena fight…
    Another 'corridors and arenas' shooter?
    I wonder if all gameplay be like that…

• August 11, 2018 at 10:47

Casual gamer's wet dream!
    Being a "badass" without even a hintch of an effort!No matter what you do and how you perform,you are always a winner!
    For serious gamers it will be another hyper easy,dumbed down game that requires 0 skill,whatsoever!

• August 11, 2018 at 11:52

Wow they are trying to copy RockStar Games narrated gameplay reveal.

• August 11, 2018 at 11:58

The combat doesn't look very fluid.
    It looks like just one or two tricks thrown in, in between regular old COD shooting.

• August 11, 2018 at 12:01

Rage was "real is brown". Rage 2 is "Suicide Squad technicolor!"