Ahoy Matey The Sea Of Thieves Closed Beta Is Here

The GameSpot pirate crew gets all hands on deck to try to hunt as much treasure down as they can in the closed beta for Sea Of Thieves.

31 thoughts on “Ahoy Matey The Sea Of Thieves Closed Beta Is Here

• January 25, 2018 at 03:43

I don't think I've ever been so bored playing a video game as my time with this. Sorry MS but this is a big flop as it stands. I can't imagine it getting much better in the next 2 months either.

• January 25, 2018 at 04:00

Ya I’m going to Preorder this. NOT!! This game is sooooo stupid!!! I watched Not even 10 minuets of this. What a waste of my Life!

• January 25, 2018 at 04:42

tried to watch this, but all of them talking at the same time just makes it a waste, maybe if they worked better as a team it might have been worth the time, o well

• January 25, 2018 at 05:26

I don't want to be mean but I feel like 4 different ppl would have made the game seem fun

• January 25, 2018 at 05:42

I hate controller clicking noises lmao I didn’t come here for ASMR from your controllers

• January 25, 2018 at 14:42

This is why I game on xbox. They deliver multiplayer games that are fun with friends while sony just put single player cinematic games that last couple hours then your back to multi plats……

• January 25, 2018 at 16:25

This will easily be GOTY . Boss fights, quests, PvP, factions, world events, items galore. This game will have people playing for years

• January 25, 2018 at 17:18

Guy at bottom right is like " can you drop anchor, raise the anchor, is the anchor up, anchor anchor anchor anchor, anchor anchor". Annoying as f!@k !

• January 25, 2018 at 17:26

I’m sitting here watching multiple different channels playing this game and I still don’t understand what the hell the point of the game is other than just walking around finding treasure chest And selling them for gold and occasionally fighting other peoples crewmembers and it’s pretty basic and pretty bare-bones.

• January 25, 2018 at 18:15

This will be fun for all of 5 minutes

• January 25, 2018 at 19:48

all the playstation fans right now "this game looks boring". "i hate the artstyle" well people on twitch and steam dont seem to think so lol

• January 26, 2018 at 03:55

The world….seems empty and boring. Hopefully the final release wont be like that.

• January 26, 2018 at 22:26

Should be free to play mot a fee to pay.
    I was bored watching this.

• January 28, 2018 at 09:35

what this game needs is a story. because if all i am doing is micro managing the ship and looting with few action in between it wont hold my interest.
    i am sorry but games nowadays need to be interesting 100 percent of the time

• January 28, 2018 at 18:32

I found Mike's jittery eyebrows to be more captivating than the gameplay.