Dead Rising 4 – Official Launch Trailer

Watch the official launch trailer for Dead Rising 4. More weapons. More zombies. More fun than a shopping mall on Black Friday. ‘Tis the Season of the Unliving – Let the Slay Ride Begin!

Subscribe to GameSpot! http://youtube.com/GameSpot

Subscribe to GameSpot! http://youtube.com/GameSpot

21 thoughts on “Dead Rising 4 – Official Launch Trailer

• May 26, 2017 at 02:14

not sure bout you guys, but I loved the frank rising

• July 30, 2017 at 00:40

Original dead rising rich in its story and mysteries uncovering the truth beats them all. A remaster and not this new shite we are getting would go down a treat.

• August 4, 2017 at 11:45

I used this poem for my English class

Got an A on it, you guys should try it it was fun writing it down and waiting till the teacher read it out loud it was awesome 😆

• August 8, 2017 at 03:57

Damn Hipsters ruined this game, along with Capcom Vancouver's tight schedule.

• August 9, 2017 at 11:16

Well im in luck. cause i have a shitty laptop that if i run this game it would run at 30 fps.BUT SINCE THIS TAKES PLACE DURING CHRISTMAS IM GETTING A ALIENWARE LAPTOP.And im in luck

• October 28, 2017 at 07:46

"Sigh" i really hate when people say that these games are a complete of bullshit i can't wait for state of decay 2 to come out with people complaining how bad the game is

• November 22, 2017 at 19:45

Wow the nigh before Christmas great story but this story the night before black Friday is great

• May 13, 2018 at 20:33

I wish Capcom and rock star would make a zombie game 2gether I love all zombie games and horror things all zombie games r awesome

• August 28, 2018 at 01:08

I have this game on my PS4 and it's my first Dead Rising game and I don't really like the ending but other than that, the game is lovely and I enjoy playing it though I'm not really into horror games!

• October 26, 2018 at 05:00

dead rising should do a Halloween version since they did the Christmas one haha or a Halloween dlc for dead rising 4 xD