30 thoughts on “First Look: The Samsung Galaxy Gear watch that pairs with your phone

• December 19, 2013 at 17:13

The problem with this is you now have a shit watch on your wrist.

• December 26, 2013 at 16:13

You know if your too stupid to realise where your watch is you can use your phone to find out that it is on your wrist

• December 26, 2013 at 21:08

wow! i have to 2 granddaughters i wonder what they will have in 30 years.

• December 27, 2013 at 20:52

looks way slower then my quad core android watch I got from china over a year ago. Sad samsung, get with the time. And shame on america for thinking they are on top of things.

• January 7, 2014 at 17:39

There is an amazing keyboard on google play called Keyboard-Relief which makes typing on smart watches very practical. You should really check it out, it can make the SmartWatch even more functional.

• January 7, 2014 at 18:39

GUYS, SAMSUNG FLEXIBLE SCREEN phone prototype unveiled in CES 2013 SUPERB PHONE !!! AS the SAMSUNG already ruined the Apple parade by 38.2% last year. xD
    I'ma buy THATD 😀 MUST SEE, NO JOKE.

• January 8, 2014 at 23:11

Some dummy is going to forget, and wear it in the shower.

• February 20, 2014 at 23:31

but I hate wearing a watch. I hear the battery dies in a few hours.

• April 4, 2014 at 00:45

Put your phone on your wrist. Now does that feel comfortable making a phone call. No no it doesn't.

• April 9, 2014 at 21:52

does it only work with samsung products or will it work with any phone running android (providing the version of android is compatible)?

• April 12, 2014 at 11:44

I have a Galaxy Gear 1st gen and I love it. It works very well with  my S3, s4, Note 2, and 3. I have also seen other people using them with other devices that are not Samsung. What I love about it is that I don't have to take out my phone while driving to make calls or text anyone. S voice works great and so does the speaker and the camera. The speaker sounds so clear on the Gear and now they have added new apps for the it. I don't know about tomorrow but today I give the Gear a 9 out of 10. Plus; I get a lot of compliments about it. Some people have mentioned the speaker and the camera being a problem because they stick out. Believe me; after a week or two using it you won't even notice it.