29 thoughts on “2012 BMW 335i Sedan – Car Tech

• December 22, 2012 at 10:40

Not in every way; you don't have as much control of your car, and can't make it do EXACTLY what you want it to do (burnouts for example), not to mention automatic is for fucking pussies.

• December 29, 2012 at 12:15

I would rather get a manual any day, that's just me.

• January 1, 2013 at 22:18

lol..i would never pay 50k for a non-M 3-series…

• January 2, 2013 at 23:00

Be realistic, you will never get a new M3 for 50k. Keep up with that attitude, and you might as well look for other cars.

• January 3, 2013 at 03:43

i'd pay $60k for an M3, but i wouldn't pay more than $40k for a non-M 3 -series, i'd just got for like a 328i for $35k

• March 19, 2013 at 01:00

How is bmw stupid even to give this guy the WORST 335i configuration imaginable? Modern line without sport auto and loaded with useless like the 2000$ camera package. Give him a luxary line with nothing but tech package and sport automatic. That will keep it cheaper than this diarhea and so much nicer

• March 23, 2013 at 02:11

Yeah they are….obviously though no car is indestructible so something could possible break down and when it does….it costs a hell of a lot plus servicing costs way more. BMW (BreakMyWallet) but hey if you have the funds then definitely go for it.

• March 23, 2013 at 02:16

Don't be mad just because you don't know how to type basic fucking English. People like you kill society genius.

• May 31, 2013 at 04:21

You're not getting into a 3 series for $35k unless you're in a 320i or under. A 328i starts at a bit over $36k and they start robbing you from there.

• June 11, 2013 at 04:22

I love my new 328 wagon, but I despise the silly tacked-on look of the nav screen. Great car, but that has yet to grow on me.

• June 18, 2013 at 22:41

how can you pay 60k for an M3? unless you are looking for an used one which had been beat up and raped by other people over and over again. New cars are always much better than used ones, given money no object

• June 19, 2013 at 02:25

:O OH MY GOD! how did you know I drive a camry…are you stocking me?

• June 19, 2013 at 03:30

the M3 coupe on bmwusa.com starts at $60,100

• July 8, 2013 at 14:18

yeah it starts… like you would get a stripped M3 which doesn't make sense unless it's not your only car

• July 8, 2013 at 14:19

with competition pkg,dual clutch and all the basic stuff, you are looking at close to 80k car

• August 27, 2013 at 03:16

Why do I think this dude whines too much. I test drove and bought a 328i and really loved it. It was quiet and had loads of power. The start stop is horrendous but everything else was great. I would agree that this doesn't drive as good as the outgoing 3 series.

• May 6, 2014 at 08:31

wtf man…the ZF 8 speed transmission is famous for being the best transmission in the world

• October 15, 2015 at 00:49

I'm a college trust fund kid and I have a 2012 Bmw 335i m sport granted I wanted a 328i but was talked into a 335i because I liked the way it looked and its so fun to drive

• September 2, 2018 at 01:50

My 2012 335i has the same HK upgrade sound system issue. Turns out it was because the volume on my iPhone was turned all the way up. Drop the volume by 2 units and it sounds perfect.

This car is so amazing. The Sport and Tech package is well worth the add in price.

• December 24, 2018 at 06:20

This guy doesn’t know squat. The transmission auto is perfect. It routinely beats Porsche and Audi.