30 thoughts on “How to: Upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7

• December 25, 2017 at 21:43

Can I Uprgade Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Enterprise?

• January 14, 2018 at 14:35

In most comments he said Windows Vista end of support. That's video made from 2009

• January 14, 2018 at 14:37

In comments he said Windows 8 or Windows 10. was not released in 2009. it may be under construction

• January 28, 2018 at 06:04

Does the Windows Vista product key work in Windows 7? As in your example. Will Vista Home upgrade to Windows 7 Home using the Vista Home key?

• April 15, 2018 at 20:46

OH NO! I forgot backing up the computer! OH NO! Upgrade failed. EVEN WORSE! An error has occurred while going back to Windows Vista! r.i.p computer. What do I do? I got a cmd screen and then the setup popped up and it could not have read the drives. OK but really. I that was the case (which happened on a real computer), what do I do? (Note, this was not my computer.) (BTW, I tried to see what can I do on a VM but basically nothing happened.)

• July 2, 2018 at 07:38

I had to downgrade from Windows 10 on my hp stream 14 to Windows Vista, then I found an ISO file on HeiDoc Windows ISO downloader and installed Windows 7, and then went on Upgrade, This process took me 2 hours

Edit 11/10/18: Finally gonna upgrade to a gaming laptop on 11/23/18

• September 2, 2018 at 13:52

You can do an in-place upgrade to these editions
    >WV Home Premium to W7 Ultimate
    >WV Business to Enterprise W7 Enterprise or Ultimate
    Note: Enterprise & Ultimate are exactly the same with same features.
    It is different because on the way they are brought or licensed
    Enterprise is available to customers who use the Microsoft's Volume Licensing. Ultimate is available through retail.

• October 4, 2018 at 20:02

What was the entire purpose if this back in 2009

• October 26, 2018 at 05:29

If you need genuine product key, you can go Vanskeys . com to get. Very good to share.

• December 28, 2018 at 18:40

Great video. I have Vista Ultimate and need to upgrade to 7 (thanks to Steam dropping Vista support on 1/1/19)

• December 29, 2018 at 08:49

Get cheap window product key can go Vanskeys . com to get. 100% genuine it provide. The price is cheap and their good service. recommend to you.